Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WIP Wendesday


Soccer practice was canceled tonight, so I had time to sew the binding on my Verna Pinwheel Sampler quilt. Now to just do the handsewing on the binding. It might be spring before it gets done with how much I hate to do binding. I love how it turned out. I tried loop quilting on it again - it turned out better than my first attempt - Flowers of Hope.

 These are my Central Park bow tie sample blocks. I was looking for a pattern to use up my scraps - once I opened my Simplicity book I knew this was the one to try.



These embroidery snowmen are teachers gifts. I ordered quilt hangers for them, so once they arrive I will make finish them off.
These are just a sampling of my projects. See last post for full list.

2 comments:

quirky granola girl said...

your pinwheel sampler quilt is absolutely amazing! i love it!

Lynette said...

What a pretty quilt, and I love the stripe binding! Cute, cute snowmen for the teachers.