I have decided to join the 2013 Finish-A-Long over at She Can Quilt http://shecanquilt.blogspot.ca/2013/01/2013-finish-long-q1-begins.html
I am not going to repost photos of all my WIPS, you can few my last post for the photos. I will just relist.
1. Puzzles Boxes Twin Quilt - needs to be bound
2. King Swoon - needs to be bound
3. Flea Market Fancy Sweet Starlet - needs to be bound
4. Lone Starburst - needs to be bound
5. Granny Squares - I have two blocks hand quilted
6. Mama Said Sew Triangles - I am piecing the rows together right now - no photos to share though
I know alot of my WIPS only need to be bound, but that is the part that is that hardest for me. I have carpal tunnel and after working on the computer all day not the best thing for my wrist :(
Good luck to everyone!
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
1. My eldest son's twin quilt - I am about 1/2 way done with the binding.
2. King Swoon - also about 1/2 done with the binding.
3. Flea Market Fancy Sweet Starlet - I struggled with this quilt, ripping it out constantly while piecing. I decided to pebble quilt the star and straight line the triangles. I am very happy with the quilting but will be glad when it is done and gone.
4. Lone Starburst - once I figured out how to paper piece these were so much fun to put together.
5. Granny Squares - I decided to hand quilt this one. I have 2 squares completed.. a long way to go yet.
6. I did start a new quilt yesterday with my Mama said sew fabric. Photos to come.
Happy New Year!