Thursday, November 10, 2011

Verna Pinwheel Sampler is finally done!!!


 The red and brown pinwheel is my favorite block. I would love to do a whole quilt of these.
I finally got the binding done on my sampler quilt. It went alot faster than I thought. I have barely touched my sewing machine in the past month. I think I hit a wall on my quilting. I am working on finishing up all of my projects so I can start 2012 all fresh and new. I got my Christmas stockings and snowmen embroideries done (I will post photos once I have taken them). I have been binding my Verna Dresden mini in the mornings while waiting for the bus. I started binding my Central Park quilt that has been hanging over my bed since May (when I pulled it off the rod the other night my husband commented that he thought it was already done - never mind the threads hanging out all over). I do have to make 2 doll quilts for my niece and nephew for Xmas, but that should be the extent of new projects for awhile.

No comments: