Friday, March 2, 2012

Finish it up Friday

I got off my lazy butt last night and took some photos of my small wirly-gig quilt before I went to bed (sorry not very good). My goal for the week was to get it quilted and the binding machine bound to the front - achieved! I quilted with straight lines, 1/4-inch from the seams. Something fast and easy.

I did do a little quilting on the large wirly gig last night but only for about 10 minutes. Tonight I am hoping to get it all quilted in a meandering stitch.

I am also hoping to start on my granny squares quilt. I cut the blocks out 2 weeks ago and haven't looked at them since.

3 comments:

Cutie and Company Quilts said...

Beautiful! I love the boarder and pinwheel design. Pinwheels are one of my top 5 design favorites because of the movement. Great fabric too! Congrats on a great finish!

Nicole said...

Congrats on the finish! I love those colors.

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Great work, I love those pinwheels and the colors look really pretty!