Sunday, September 12, 2010

Life Update

I spent Thursday and Friday in Madison WI at the Quilt Expo. Lots of great vendors and classes. I was very good and didn't go overboard with the spending.
Now I am playing catch-up on life back home.
Here is my quilting to-do list (hopefully to have done soon!!)
1. Bind 2 Halloween table runners and add the spider buttons
2. Bind 3 Xmas table runners and 4 coasters
3. Quilt and bind Xmas quilt
4. Finish 2 Owlivia owls (this is a Sandy Gervais pattern) so cute!
5. Finish quilting and binding Frolic quilt
6. Finish applique, quilt and bind Fall table quilt that I started last summer
7. Do embroidery on cute mini quilt pattern that I bought in Madison

Not sure how doable it all is, plus work 40 hours this week, soccer practice and games, and get our basement ready for the waterproofers who are coming in a week!!! Maybe by Thanksgiving I will have my sewing room back together. Take care. I will try and post photos of the Quilt Expo and my projects soon.

No comments: