Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cross These Projects Off My List

I was able to get some projects done this week.
3 Halloween tablerunners - one for me, one for my mom and the other went to school for a fundraiser. I LOVE the black backing fabric that I used for two of the runners.

3 Owlivias. One for my new niece who I made this baby quilt for. The other large one and the baby will go to my other niece and her American Girl doll. I made the quilt and pillow in my header for her birthday this summer.

1 Xmas table runner that will go to the school fundraiser also. I have 2 more that need to be bound.

I also finished quilting this Frolic quilt. I decided to do this in loops. I have discovered that loops and I don't get along.

I started a few new projects but am not far enough along for photos. Hopefully this afternoon or evening I will get more sewing time.

Take care!

No comments: