Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Finally Done and I Love It!!



I have been working on this Frolic quilt for almost 6 months. Through a lot of issues (different colored blues, horrible loop quilting) I love it. The washing of it really helped the quilting look better. It is my pattern called Flowers of Hope. It is going to my sister-in-law who lost twin girls when she was 5 months pregnant. I never got to make them baby quilts so instead she gets one big quilt to wrap herself in.




I also got some tablerunners done for teachers gifts. Only a few more to go.

I have a few other projects I am working on but not ready to show photos - a tumbler runner for my bathroom, I am going to attempy a Dresdan plate for the bathroom as well (we are laying the tile this week - I might have my basement back by the end of the month!), also a wall quilt that I started over a year ago - just need to quilt and bind it. Take care.

No comments: