Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am alive!

I can't believe it has been over a month since I last posted. I have been very busy around the house. We finally got the drain tile and sump pump put in, retiled the basement, redid the downstairs and the upstairs bathroom. I finally have my house and my sewing room back.



Photos of the downstairs bathroom and my first Dresden plate and tumbler quilt. I still need to make a frame to put around the Dresden. I have always feared these thinking they were too hard but it was fun to do.




Upstairs bathroom - the walls are a very soothing blue-grey. My son says it is very pretty.
Also a couple photos of my sewing room.
I have also been very busy sewing xmas presents. I will be back with a post of the quilt projects. I need to make supper right now :)

No comments: