Saturday, July 9, 2011

Not much quilting going on around here

I have not made any progress on my WIPs. My carpel tunnel has been acting up really bad the last two weeks so I have been trying to rest my arm as much as possible.
Above is my Verna Charming Stars (pattern can be found on Moda Bakeshop) that I completed a few weeks ago. I also made a quilt top out of this pattern. I am hoping my hand will be better next week so I can finally pin the Verna Pinwheel Sampler and start to quilt it. My dog and cat were all over the tablerunner when I was trying to shoot photos. Say hi to Bells :)

I was itching to get in front of my sewing machine last night so I started working on my 12 Days of Christmas tree skirt. I am doing it is the Disappearing 9-patch pattern. Luckily I had this already cut out before my hand started acting up. Here is my progress as I chain stitched them to the final. I was able to sneak downstairs to piece a few more this morning! I am hoping to have the top done this weekend if the boys will cooperate. Maybe I can tempt them with movie night - 2 hours of no interruptions.



No comments: