Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Finish-A-Long

I have decided to join the 2013 Finish-A-Long over at She Can Quilt http://shecanquilt.blogspot.ca/2013/01/2013-finish-long-q1-begins.html

I am not going to repost photos of all my WIPS, you can few my last post for the photos. I will just relist.
http://hummingbirdhollowquilts.blogspot.com/2013/01/2012-year-in-review.html

1. Puzzles Boxes Twin Quilt - needs to be bound
2. King Swoon - needs to be bound
3. Flea Market Fancy Sweet Starlet - needs to be bound
4. Lone Starburst - needs to be bound
5. Granny Squares - I have two blocks hand quilted
6. Mama Said Sew Triangles - I am piecing the rows together right now - no photos to share though

I know alot of my WIPS only need to be bound, but that is the part that is that hardest for me. I have carpal tunnel and after working on the computer all day not the best thing for my wrist :(

Good luck to everyone!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Your projects are lovely, I am glad you are finishing along. Have you considered machine stitching the bindings if doing them by hand is painful. There are several different methods and they turn out looking quite nice.