1. My eldest son's twin quilt - I am about 1/2 way done with the binding.
2. King Swoon - also about 1/2 done with the binding.
3. Flea Market Fancy Sweet Starlet - I struggled with this quilt, ripping it out constantly while piecing. I decided to pebble quilt the star and straight line the triangles. I am very happy with the quilting but will be glad when it is done and gone.
4. Lone Starburst - once I figured out how to paper piece these were so much fun to put together.
5. Granny Squares - I decided to hand quilt this one. I have 2 squares completed.. a long way to go yet.
6. I did start a new quilt yesterday with my Mama said sew fabric. Photos to come.
Happy New Year!