Sunday, July 25, 2010

What a wet and tiring weekend

This is what I have been looking at all weekend! We have had so much rain here in Iowa - now I have a wet basement. We had to move everything to a storage bin and tear out the carpet and padding - which is now on my driveway drying out.


This was my sewing corner of the basement. I picked 5 projects to keep at the house and the rest went to storage. We are going to make me a corner in the living room, so I don't go insane the next few months as we are putting things back together.
Not sure when I will have more quilting projects to show. But now I have a chance to play around with EQ7. I loaded that on my computer this afternoon.

2 comments:

Sewing Junkie said...

I live in NW Illinois. Dixon. The rain has been horrible. Lots of flooding. Hope you get dried out. Chris

MWalker said...

How terrible! Hope everything dries quickly!